Solved

Automation Scheduling how to reactivate the initialize scheduler

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello, I have been reading through the articles to figure why the automation scheduling is only working for the “Release AP Documents, but not for the Prepare payments and Process Payments. I am trying to schedule a regular check run to test for potential client. I did get it to work once a few days ago. The initialize scheduler is deactivated. Is there anyway to get it to turn back on, sounds like this may be my issue? Please advise.

Thank you,

Barbie Jeter

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 9 June 2022, 15:48

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

HI @bjeter94 

It looks as though you are going to have to do a backup to get this back. Depending how large your database is, you could restore a snapshot. Here is what the help says:

Initialize Scheduler Activates schedulers after you have uploaded a database backup from another site on your Acumatica ERP site. When you back up a database on one site and upload it to another site, all schedulers are automatically deactivated on the site where you upload the backup. Therefore, you need to activate them by clicking this button.
This button appears only if your Acumatica ERP database has been restored from a backup taken on another site.
Userlevel 3
Badge

You can give this a try also from the Apply Updates Screen, if that doesn’t help I would open a support case. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you both looks like I need to create a support case.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Just an update ...I updated to the latest Acumatica version, hoping it would reactivate the initialize scheduler button. The button never did become activated, but it let me schedule the Release AP Documents and Prepare Payments. It seems to get hung up when it goes to “Pending Print“ for the checks. Please let me know if you have any experience with this. I do have an open ticket with support.

Thank you,

Barbie

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved