Audit History Purge Customization

• 30 August 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

☘️ Hoping I get lucky here!

Has anyone developed a customization to purge the AuditHistory table?

I’m thinking a simple screen called Purge Audit History with a PURGE button, a Days Old field, and a Save button so the Days Old value can be saved for the next time you launch the screen.

When you press the PURGE button, it would delete records in the AuditHistory table that are more than the Days Old value that you input on the screen. The SQL Code would be something like Gabriel mentions here:

Bonus points if you could add a schedule to this screen, but, honestly, I’d be perfectly happy to manually press the PURGE button. I just need a way to clear a table that has grown out-of-control.

If no one has developed this, maybe someone like @Yuriy Zaletskyy or @Gabriel Araujo could develop this and resell it to interested people like me 😀

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

My experience woudn’t be very representative, but cleaning of Audithistory with two different customers didn’t cause any issue. Except lack of historical data.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@Yuriy Zaletskyy Would you be interested in creating this simple customization, supporting it as a “product” and selling it, for, say $500, to anyone who wants it? Pretty please 😀

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

yes!

Badge

Sign me up as an interested party!

Userlevel 2
Badge

I am interested in this as well if it comes to fruition!

Userlevel 1

I am also interested to have such customisation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

We have several customers that might be interested in this. 

Userlevel 1

I would love to have this as a customization, if not a built-in feature!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Any updates?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved