Solved

Values for "Fulfillment Status" on "Import Filtering" screen BC202000

• 16 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello all,

Currently I would like to stop Shopify orders that are on hold from importing into Acumatica right away.

I figured I could use the “import filtering” on the Sales order entity, however the only valid values are numbers (they might correspond to an ID for something, but I have no proof for that) and I cannot find where these are defined anywhere.

Does anyone know what the numbers correspond to? Or if this is changed in a newer version?

If anyone knows any other way where I can stop orders on hold from coming in until they are off hold I would appreciate that as well.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by AidenMission 22 June 2023, 14:21

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I did do some testing and I found that the value of “5” would filter out orders on fulfilment hold and “1” would filter out open orders. So it is doing something wit the numeric value.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @AidenMission were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

I did find that the integer values worked and seemed to correlate to what I expected. However, since I could not find any documentation stating that this is how it is intended to be working, so there are no guarantees that this will work an update down the line. we decided to change gears on the Shopify front, which was disappointing.

If someone wants to fuss around with the integer way that does work, just not enough security for us.

Build: 21.220.0010

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved