Solved

Stripe Integration with Acumatica under Customers and Projects

• 23 December 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

We have a client that needs to implement Stripe so payments from events can be uploaded automatically into Acumatica under a general Customer ID. Then these transactions would be offset against a project under the Projects number and Project Task. Do we need to get a connector through an ISV for this? I know Acumatica has a license feature for Stripe. Any insight would be helpful or instructions? 

icon

Best answer by Doug Johnson 24 December 2022, 02:39

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@FrancesPantelidakis24 is your questions related to any of eCommerce platforms? Shopify? BigCommerce?

Userlevel 3
Badge

@smarenich  Yes, sort of. Our client is using Stripe to have their customers pay via credit card for the various events they do. The revenue or credit card payments needs to be uploaded or feed into Acumatica under the Receivables module. I hope this makes sense.

Thank you,

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

So you need direct integration to Stripe? Your client does not use neither Shopify, nor BigCommerce, right?

Userlevel 3
Badge

@smarenich Yes, this is correct. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I’m not sure if we have a direct integration to stripe, but i’ll try to ask internally. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Acumatica supports Stripe for credit card collections in the UK. In special circumstances, US customers can request to use the integration. Stripe integration supports collection from credit cards, but we do not intend to add additional features (click-to-pay, ACH, importing settlement batches).

Processing Center Screen with Stripe Plug-In

If you need more information, please create a presales support case to learn more.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved