Shopify - The Future of Commerce 2022 Report

• 27 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi All, My first Summit and enjoyed meeting so many of you and appreciate the warm welcome. Successfully back in Toronto. Phew. Let me back over the border :-).

Thought I would share Shopify’s just published Future of Commerce 2022 Report. Jam packed with info and stats to ramp up your knowledge and understand the trends. Hopefully a helpful resource to reference. Lots to dig into and share with your teams, colleagues and clients.

​​​​​​https://www.shopify.com/research/future-of-commerce

Look forward to continuing the conversation and beyond excited to explore and be part of the Acumatica / Shopify growth opportunities.

Cheers, Ted

3 replies

Great resource @tedstarkman - thanks for sharing and glad you made it home safe! :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Thanks for sharing @tedstarkman and thanks again for presenting at the Acumatica Summit 2022 about Shopify. Really appreciate you sharing your wealth of knowledge with our community!

Userlevel 1

My pleasure. I am in Chicago for the Int’l Housewares show in a few weeks and excited to continue the Shopify conversation in-person, during my visit, with some of your top VAR’s. Maybe there are some Acumatica customers at the show too that want to get together to chat Shopify Plus.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved