Question

Shopify connector error: Error on base : All line items must be stocked at the same location.

• 12 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I’m not sure how to get past this error when trying to sync a shipment back to shopify.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @estebanperalta54 

Can you pull the trace error? That may help to decipher. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @estebanperalta54 

I also found that this seems to be coming from Shopify. I found this article that may help you”

https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-apis-and-sdks/422-unprocessable-entity-quot-errors-quot-quot-line-items-quot/td-p/567398#:~:text=The%20%22%20must%20be%20stocked%20at%20the%20same,all%20inventory%20will%20be%20tied%20to%20a%20location.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@estebanperalta54 great question, i have a client experiencing similar issues, if you find out what’s happening, please post on the community portal!

have a great day!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@estebanperalta54 @iqraharrison48 

Could you please let me know in which version this is happening? This was a old bug which was fixed in 21R1 Build 118. 

This happens when the Shipment synced from Acumatica to Shopify, the shipment process was always trying to fulfill from the first location it sees. This was fixed by getting the right location based on the qty and then the shipment is synced. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@KarthikGajendran 

the version/build is: 22.206.0035

thanks,

Iqra

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @KarthikGajendran would you have an update for this one? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved