Question

Price list syncs are taking a very long time

• 22 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Price list syncs are taking a very long time, over 20 hours. Not to mention it usually errors out and needs to be manually restarted in this time period.

I have tested this with a lot of price changes, and minimal price changes, and the time to sync did not change.

Is there a better way to automate this process, and to only update the items which prices have changed (either + or - amount)?

BigCommerce did recommend using Price List Importer/Exporter | BigCommerce. I have tested this on Sandbox, and this is a very fast way to update multiple price lists for multiple items at once (I did about 6,000 items in < 10 seconds). While this is an adequate solution, I don't see any way to automate this.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi all. Any idea if this is possible?
“Is there a better way to automate this process, and to only update the items which prices have changed (either + or - amount)?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Irina any thoughts on this? 

Userlevel 4
Badge

hi @Karthik , any thoughts on this? Thank you.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Are you using the Processing screen, or Sync History? I believe the Processing screens are your best bet for speed, and you might try using the scheduling.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved