Solved

Error on Updating Existing Stock Item to be a Matrix Item

• 19 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello,

We are in the midst of implementing the Commerce Connector from Acumatica(build 21.208.0032) to an existing BigCommerce store. We are implementing in phases, with the first phase being stock and non-stock items, and inventory levels. We have a custom built integration that imports orders from BigCommerce. Most of our products need to be Matrix items with only 1 variant. I have followed the steps outlined here:

With the exception of importing the items as we already have the items created in Acumatica. When trying to update a stock item to be tied to a template item, I get the following error:

I have been able to use that attribute to create new matrix items following our part number format. I would greatly appreciate any help in resolving this error. Let me know if any further info is needed.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by smarenich 19 April 2022, 18:01

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

When you adding the matrix item to the template item, you need to make sure that matrix item has all the the needed Variant Attribute. 

For example, if template item as Color and Size as variant attributes, then matrix item you are adding, must have defined Color and Size with the unique values.

Please note, that the variatn attributes also should be drop downs. I think text fields may not work.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you, @smarenich. I found what you were talking about. I had not noticed the available drop down and selecting the corresponding attribute value. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved