Solved

Error: Inserting 'AP Address' record raised at least one error. Please review the errors. Error: 'Country' cannot be empty.

• 4 April 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge
  • Jr Varsity II
  • 14 replies

When I applying the invoice to debit adj it showing the following error. 

Error: Inserting  'AP Address' record raised at least one error. Please review the errors. Error: 'Country' cannot be empty.

I checked the vendor has set up the country and the transaction  remittance has the country. Not sure what else has been missing.

transaction error message

transaction remittance

Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by epan 18 May 2023, 16:09

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@epan try to check addresses on the Invoice, to which you are applying debit adjusment

Userlevel 2
Badge

@smarenich Thanks you. I can’t find the address tab in the original invoice. Could you help?

My Acumatica version is :

Copyright © 2005-2022 Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved.
Acumatica Cloud ERP 2022 R1
Build 22.117.0016

Thank you.

Original invoice

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@epan Sorry, that is my mistake, for some reason, I thought you are using AR, but it is AP. Sorry one more time.

Unfortunately, I do not see what can be wrong from top of my head. Could you please create a case?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @epan Not sure about the error, can you check this once?

Are you seeing this issue only with this vendor?

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @epan Not sure about the error, can you check this once?

Yes, I checked this before but not sure if that applies to me. As my branch is default in Canada but this vendor is located in US. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

@epan Sorry, that is my mistake, for some reason, I thought you are using AR, but it is AP. Sorry one more time.

Unfortunately, I do not see what can be wrong from top of my head. Could you please create a case?

Thank you. Could you advise how to create a case? Is there a link ? Thank you again Smarenich. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @epan Not sure about the error, can you check this once?

Are you seeing this issue only with this vendor?

Thanks

Yes, only this vendor has this issue so far. Thank you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @epan were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 2
Badge

It got posted the other day. Not sure how though. Thank you. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved