Entities in BigCommerce connector for BOPIS

• 15 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi!

Recently, BigCommerce announced their new BOPIS functionality out of the box and I’m wondering if entities to connect to this feature is in the Acumatica roadmap. Does anyone know something about it?

Greetings everyone!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@rodrigocid34 Thanks for the question. 

Have you already tired this with your existing BC and Acumatica Commerce connector? I assume this should. 

1. The customer places the order in Online Store with Ship Via as Store Pick up.
  2. This order gets imported into Acumatica with Ship Via that is not a common carrier(Will Call option is checked. It means it is for store pick up)
  3. Shipment is created in Acumatica. 
  4. Connector will not sync the Shipment details to BigCommerce because it is Store Pick up. Only the status of the BC Order is changed to Shipped. 

This process should already work without any issues. Please let us know if you encounter any issues. 

Userlevel 1

I believe the shopify connector has fields for inventory by warehouse that is sent to shopify. Is there plans to add this to the bigcommerce connector?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@mitchellk BigCommerce confirmed that they are working on the multi-warehouse functionality. Still not sure about ETA. 

Userlevel 1

@KarthikGajendran big commerce already released it a couple weeks ago. https://www.bigcommerce.com/press/releases/bigcommerce-advances-enterprise-platform-with-launch-of-bopis-to-drive-merchant-growth/ includes “New Inventory API to manage inventory across locations”

Do you know if acumatica has plans to integrate this like they have for the shopify connector?

Userlevel 1

@KarthikGajendran any updates if acumatica is / have built the integration with big commerce BOPIS multi warehouse yet?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@rodrigocid34 , @mitchellk , please upvote this idea: 

Acumatica folks need to see that there is demand for the feature.

If you have ideas around how to make it better, please share as a comment under my idea, and I will make sure to enhance my post.

Thanks!

cc @KarthikGajendran 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved