Solved

Can the Big Commerce Connector sync Customer Attributes to Big Commerce

Userlevel 6
Badge

Can I configure the Acumatica Connector to sync our Customer Attributes from Acumatica to Big Commerce? 

icon

Best answer by nmasserang78 22 March 2022, 18:18

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey Doug,

Yes, the integration can be configured to map Customer attributes to BigCommerce.

Navigate to the Entities screen (BC202000) and select the Customer entity. Here attributes can be mapped based on their direction.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@dougmcbride79  yes that is possible

Userlevel 6
Badge

Do I need to create a field in Big Commerce to export the Customer Attribute too?  Or does Big Commerce automatically create the field?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@dougmcbride79  If you want to export to custom fields then you need to create the custom field for the customer from Advanced Settings→ account-signup-form and provide the mapping. Connector will not create for customer entity like it does for Stock and Non-stock entity. 

Userlevel 6
Badge

Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge

I have created the fields in Big Commerce and set up the sync in the Acumatica Connector.  Please see the two snips attached. But no data flows from Acumatica to Big Commerce.  What have I done wrong?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@smarenich Is it possible to map customer attributes from Acumatica from non form fields in Big Commerce? I met with some members of the Big Commerce team and they said there is a customer attribute inside of Big Commerce is not contained inside of the form fields. The form fields is not a great place to push customer attributes. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have created the fields in Big Commerce and set up the sync in the Acumatica Connector.  Please see the two snips attached. But no data flows from Acumatica to Big Commerce.  What have I done wrong?

Hi Doug,

Were you able to get this to work?  We are experiencing the same issue - we have customer form fields mapped from BigCommerce to Acumatica customer attributes, but the values are not updating on sync.

Thanks,

Luke

Userlevel 6
Badge

No.  I was not able to export customer attribute fields to our Big Commerce site,  I gave up.  I hope someone can help us get this done, 

Userlevel 2
Badge

No.  I was not able to export customer attribute fields to our Big Commerce site,  I gave up.  I hope someone can help us get this done, 

Thanks for the response.  I created an Acumatica Support ticket to see if they can help.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved