Solved

BigCommerce - Customer specific price

• 15 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi everyone. I need to know where in the BigCommerce I can configure the customer specific prices to provide to acumatica API.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by smarenich 15 March 2022, 13:38

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@bernadeth58 do I understand you right, you want to maintain prices in BigCommerce and then import it to Acumatica? 
Currently Acumatica-BigCommerce connector does support only the reverse way. You can define customer specific prices in Acumatica and then export it to BigCommerce. Here is the documentation - https://help-2021r2.acumatica.com/(W(21))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=2ba58260-bf2b-41fc-a53b-bb90dd4fff2f

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you @smarenich. Sorry, I don’t know if this follow up question has a connect in this topic. 

I just need an advice what if a client has created multiple customer price classes and also customer specific pricing and also volume based pricing... and whatever other pricing. .what call(s) do I make to figure out what the proper price is? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@bernadeth58,

what call(s) do I make to figure out what the proper price is? 

Could you please give me more information

1. What is the goal of these syncs?
  2. From where to where you need to move prices?
  3. How often do you sync?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved