Solved

An error occurred during processing of the field Applied To Order value 25 Incorrect value. The value to be entered must be less than or equal to 11.4500.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

The following error is getting shown up whenever I am trying to import the Sales Order which consists partial payment with Gift Certificate ($25) through BigCommerce.

icon

Best answer by smarenich 19 May 2022, 23:39

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Harshita what is the version you are using? I have a feeling that this bug was fixed previously.

Userlevel 3
Badge

The following error is getting shown up whenever I am trying to import the Sales Order which consists partial payment with Gift Certificate ($25) through BigCommerce.

I am also getting this message on a sales order. Does anyone know I to get this to sync? Since it is not in Acumatica there isn’t much I can do. The order is a normal order in BigCommerce.

An error occurred during processing of the field Applied To Order value 100 Incorrect value. The value to be entered must be less than or equal to 99.9900.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@nhorvathNAW what version of Acumatica are you using?

Userlevel 3
Badge

@nhorvathNAW what version of Acumatica are you using?

Thanks for the quick reply @smarenich. The version being used is 2021 R1 Build 21.115.0017

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

We are getting the same error in 20.220.0016

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@nhorvathNAW  @Harshita @Yuri Karpenko 

If my guess is right, I think this issue is fixed in version 2021r122, 2021r212, 2022r105.

Guys, could you please try to upgrade to one of these versions?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@smarenich , unfortunately, we cannot right now, as there is a critical issue with Payroll module in those builds. We’re waiting for the fix.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@Harshita what is the version you are using? I have a feeling that this bug was fixed previously.

Thanks for quick reply. The version being used is 2021R1 and the build is 21.108.0032

We received this error on a Shopify order this morning. We launched our Shopify store last weekend (9/22/2023) and this is the first time we’ve seen this error. We are on Acumatica build 23.108.0020. How do we get the order in Acumatica?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Cash4WRA , we’re routinely working around this issue by disabling the tax sync, importing the order, and then enabling the tax sync again:

@Yuri Karpenko Thank you for this work around. I was able to get the order to sync after turning off the tax settings.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved