Solved

Admin Unable to Reset User Passwords

• 6 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello, 

I have system admin user role in Acumatica, and I need to reset another users password. I have been able to do this in the past.

Now, however, as soon as I click on the Reset Password button on the Users Screen… It changes over to my own user account in the system, so I would be changing my own password. 

Is there a way to workaround this issue? 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by cheyenneg 6 April 2023, 22:41

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@bclark , do you get this popup when you click RESET PASSWORD?

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Yuri Karpenko I do get that pop up but the screen behind that pop up has already changed to my user account. So I can enter information in those boxes, but it changes my password instead of the other user. 

Do you have lastpass installed on your computer? This happened to us a couple months ago when they rolled out an update? If yes - then you need to go into your vault & search for Acumatica & then disable auto fill. 

That solved the same issue for us!

Userlevel 4
Badge

@cheyenneg 

Yes we do have LastPass. That was it. 

All fixed, thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved