Acumatica Retail Commerce Edition and Amazon Sellers Center (fulfilment by merchant)

• 9 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello, I heard that Acumatica have plans to implement native features, which allow to connect Acumatica with Amazon marketplace. Do anyone have some more information about this?

I heard also that, there are something like “Acumatica Retail Commerce Edition” and on 2021 R2 it will be connected with Amazon marketplace. The main questions for me is that it’s only for Amazon Marketplace (fulfillment by Amazon) or Amazon Sellers Center  (fulfillment by Merchant).

Thanks fro all replies

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi there - You are correct that there is a Retail-Commerce Edition. This is a solution for both B2B and B2C businesses who want to add online sales channels to their business. Today we offer native integrations to BigCommerce and Shopify as well as POS solutions.

You can learn more at acumatica.com/commerce

In 2021R2 there is not a native integration with Amazon. Internally we are investigating a native Amazon connector for a future release.

However, within our ISV ecosystem, there are several solutions for integrating Amazon and Acumatica for FBA and FBM.

You can find all the public ISV integrations on our marketplace at acumatica.com/marketplace

The ones I can think of off hand are:

• BizTech Amazon Connector - they’ve demo’ed for us. Quite thorough. 
  • Celigo Integrator.io platform includes a “Smart Connector” for Amazon/Acumatica
  • Several of our customers route Amazon orders through their eCommerce site
  • May be more than what you need, but our partner Kensium has built integrations with Channel Advisor and Feed-o-nomics as well.

Hope this helps!

Thank you a lot of information.

I wish you to do the best and connect with Amazon Sellers Center as native feature of Acumatica.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved