Solved

2021 R1: Orders will not sync to / from Big Commerce

• 7 July 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Orders from our Big Commerce Sandbox will not sync down to our 2021 R1 Acumatica sandbox  Nor can we get orders in our Acumatica 2021 R1 Sandbox to sync up to our Big Commerce Sandbox.  We are on Build 2 of 2021 R1.  Is anyone else having these sync issues?  Does upgrading to the current Build 9 fix these issues?  We are stuck and our 90-day upgrade sandbox period is about to expire.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. 

icon

Best answer by smarenich 12 July 2021, 22:29

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi Doug,

Could you please provide a bit more details or screenshots on the issue. What do you mean under “Orders from our Big Commerce Sandbox will not sync down to our 2021 R1 Acumatica sandbox”?

• Is there any error displayed in the UI?
  • Is it failing on the prepare or process?
  • Are you doing real-time or scheduled sync?
  • Do you have a screenshot?

BTW, have you summited the case number?

Userlevel 6
Badge

Thank you for your reply. I will explain and attach images:

First: No orders in Acumatica 2021 R1 will sync to Big Commerce.  I do a Prepare and Process.  No errors.  No notices.  Nothing.  And no sales invoices in Acumatica sync to Big Commerce.  

Second: No orders in Big Commerce will sync to Acumatica.  Today I created three orders in Big Commerce and conducted a sync.  As you will see from the images, with respect to these three orders, there are no errors and no notices.  Nothing.  And the three orders did no sync from Big Commerce to Acumatica.  

Please see the three attached images regarding these three orders placed in Big Commerce today July 7.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@dougmcbride79  please create a case and provide access to your Acumatica instance there. We need to review your settings.

Userlevel 6
Badge

My VAR has told me the case has been escalated to Acumatica.  And that Acumatica believes a bug is causing the order non-sync issue.  Can  you see the escalated case in your system? I only have a few days left on my 90-day 2021 R1 sandbox.  And I cannot test the Big Commerce connector.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@dougmcbride79  I did a brief review,

1) Order Export issue - There are some orders cannot be exported with error ‘The field 'products.0.product_id' is invalid’. 

The problem here is that the Stock Item in this order is not synchronized to BigCommerce. For instance SO0001478 has item 1001, which is not synchronized.

2) Some other order cannot be imported because Stock Items are marked as inactive in Acumatica.

For instance order 517 cannot be imported as item 6659M is not synced.

3) Some orders cannot be imported as they were removed on bigCommerce. Most probably it is due to change of a store from production to sandbox.

From my observations, the main problem with this sandbox account is that the existing version of Acumatica was connected to the different  store and not all mandatory synchronizations and configurations are done.

I will ask Support Team to review with details, but I think the main problem there is misconfiguration.

Userlevel 6
Badge

Thank you for looking into this.  We greatly appreciate your help.  Please do ask the Support Team to review and help get this fixed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@dougmcbride79 I think the right think to escalate this to your partner. For us it will be hard to understand what needs to be deleted and what should be activated without deep knowledge of your business.

Userlevel 6
Badge

I  have an open case with my partner.  My partner has been working on the issue for nearly 3 months and cannot solve it.  I was hoping to get some insight by posting here. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@dougmcbride79 I think the best way to go forward with this problem is to setup a call with you, partner and us. Could you please ask partner to organize the call and invite me there?

My email is sm@acumatica.com

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved