Solved

Shopify Dropship Items

• 14 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

I'm trying to figure out the best way to sync third-party fulfillment products from a Shopify store into my Acumatica. My initial thought was to use a logic statement based on the Shopify line item vendor, and then push it into Acumatica as a generic non-stock item for that specific line on the Sales Order.

However, I hit a snag because the ERP field for inventory ID isn't visible on the Entities for sales orders. I've attached a screenshot below for reference. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how to make this work?

icon

Best answer by KarthikGajendran 14 December 2023, 20:35

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@StevenRatner Sometimes even if the field is not available in the dropdown you can type it manually and it will work. Could you please try it? 

Userlevel 5
Badge

@KarthikGajendran - It seems to all the data to communicate properly if I type in a field that doesn’t exist in the drop down.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@StevenRatner , assuming that it’s working as expected (that’s what I’m gathering from your comment above), how does your mapping look like right now? Thanks!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved