Skip to main content

Hello, 

We have our Shopify store setup to use Available for Shipping. The On Hand amount is 1,423 but it’s in a quality location and cannot be sold. The available for shipping amount is 0. However, in Shopify it’s showing the total amount on hand. 

Does anyone know what can be done to fix this? Thank you!

just a hunch, but does your Quality Location in your warehouse include inventory in QTY Available:

@kkeating24 

No, that box is unchecked. 

You have 2 ACU inventory locations that are feeding your Shopify Location “Pick”.  Are both of those 0 available?

You’ve run the Prod Availability sync recently to reflect most current balances?

@kkeating24 

Yes both Acumatica Locations have 0 Available. The one location has 1,423 on hand, all in that QC location that is not counted towards Available. 

And yes, I’ve rerun the Prepare and Process screens for Product Availability, and nothing changes. 

@bclark , there could be a couple issues, but my troubleshooting would be:

1. Check the SYNC HISTORY screen, and make sure that the product you’re talking about has a Processed status for the Stock Item entity. Also, click on the External ID link in the SYNC HISTORY and verify that it takes you to the right product in Shopify.
  2. Check SYNC HISTORY - Product Availability screen by filtering on the External ID, and make sure it’s Processed, and the date is recent. Better yet, manually sync that record.
  3. When filtered on the Product Availability entity on the SYNC HISTORY screen, click on the ERP ID link - it will take you to the Inventory Details screen. Observe the data and verify it’s correct (you will want to add locations one-by-one, because the popup window won’t have filter on the warehouse / location).

If the issue is still there, could you please share the screenshots or a screen recording of your troubleshooting?

Thank you and good luck in fixing this up!

@Yuri Karpenko 

Thank you. I’m still seeing the issue. I sent you a DM. Thanks!