Skip to main content
Solved

Merchandise Planning

Hello Community,
I was wondering if Acumatica supported Merchandise Planning. If yes, please guide me through steps. Else how can we achieve this in our Acumatica system.

Thanks in advance.

5 replies

Badge +18

Hello @harshita53 ,

Yes Acumatica supports Merchandise Planning. Search the Acumatica website for MRP & Replenishment features.  YouTube is also a good source for video instruction.

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

An update :
I checked out how the Merchandise planning takes place in general business scenarios. The steps are as follows:

1. Developing a Sales Forecast.
  2. Determining the Inventory requirement based on the Sales Forecast.
  3. Inventory Control - the qty of particular inventories to be bought from the suppliers.
  4. Assortment Planning - the variation of inventories. eg: color, size, etc.

Can anyone guide me as to how can we achieve this in Acumatica?

Badge +18

I have posted an answer that is waiting for approval. Apparently there are keywords we cannot use in recommendations and Y o u t u b e is one of them.

I suggested replenishment features of inventory and MRP modules.

When the moderators arrive for their workday you will see my post, soon I hope.

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

I have posted an answer that is waiting for approval. Apparently there are keywords we cannot use in recommendations and Y o u t u b e is one of them.

I suggested replenishment features of inventory and MRP modules.

When the moderators arrive for their workday you will see my post, soon I hope.

Laura

Thank you Laura. Eagerly anticipating its visibility.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @Laura02 ,
Thank you for guiding me out through this and I think this should work out. But I would like to know if MRP would also be added up in the Distribution Edition or is it only available in Manufacturing Edition?

Thanks once again.