Question

Why are status Balanced typed invoices' reference numbers not in the "Select-reference number" of the report parameters section?

• 30 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
New Invoice

I created above Commercial Invoice report by using the ar641000.rpx.Below screenshot shows the relevant parameter and filters used for this invoice report.

Used Parameters

Used Filters

But when passing the reference number as the report parameters to generate this Commercial Invoice Reports, the Balanced status type Invoice reference numbers not show in the “Select-reference number” list. Please check the below screenshots.

Sales order Invoices List
Status type Balanced Ref Numbers Not Found

But I want to display all the reference numbers in the Sales Order Invoices in the section of report parameters “SELECT-Reference Number” . So please give me some guidance to overcome this issue. Thank you.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@malinthawarnakulasooriya08  If you are using the out of the box Invoice/Memo report you should be able to see them. Unless there is Branch Restriction applied or the report is customized.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you for your valuable response @hkabiri.I have included this commercial invoice as a new report for the sales order report section. But still same. Only displays the reference numbers except the “Balanced” status type. Please check the below screenshot.

Display Reference numbers except the “Balanced” status

But the “Balanced” status type Invoice reference numbers are available in the source data of the ARInvoice DAC.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @malinthawarnakulasooriya08 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved