Solved

Troubleshooting Business Event Email Notifications for Concurrent Data Entries

• 5 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello, I'm facing a business event issue that I can't seem to correct. My business event is configured to send an email for each new entry in a generic query. As you can see on this screen, the notification works well for all entries prior to my test outlined in red.

Specifically, my Business Event does not apply when I insert 2 pieces of data at the same time for the same appointment (004529-1), like this example in red.

icon

Best answer by dsimmerly 5 February 2024, 22:23

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@kdesbiens When you change the two lines on the appointment did you do so with a save between each change or did save after you changes both lines?   If you only saved once the Business Event may  only see this as one change.  Is your trigger looking for changes in field or new record on GI?  I would suggest new record.

@dsimmerly I’m using the new record on GI. Indeed, we save the changes for both lines after assigning two employees to an appointment. Are you suggesting that we should add one employee, save the appointment, and then add the second employee and save again?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved