Solved

The "Is Null" in report designer visibility setting does not work, then how can I filter the data I want?

• 29 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,
Thanks to Gabriel’s help. I can get the data I want in GI using a second filter.  like below:

The key in the join condition is that “INitemsitehistday” might only have qty in record,no sales record

So if “left join” used, might get a joined line with INitemsitehistday.Sdate as Null.

This filter out  is working well in GI.
However if I would like to apply the same kind of second filter by using the visibility section setting in report Designer. 
The “ Or [INItemSiteHistDay.SDate] Is Null” does not work.

Then can somebody help me to get the data I want in Report designer?

1, Not sold in 90 days

2, never sold, which left join get a NULL value

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 31 December 2020, 00:42

View original

3 replies

Hi Ray

You can try do one of the following in Report Designer:

1. Add the two conditions to the Report Filters (Schema Builder>Filters) or, if that doesn’t work, try
  2. Add the two conditions to the Relationship Data Links (Schema Builder>Relationships) for that specific join.

Then yoiu can remove the VisibleExp condition.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @ray20 Have you tried using something like IsNull() or INItemSiteHistDay.SDate=Null or ‘’?

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello, all,

([INItemSiteHistDay.SDate] = Null)   is working

So remember in Report design, should use ‘=’ not ‘is’

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved