Solved

The "Is Null" in report designer visibility setting does not work, then how can I filter the data I want?

• 29 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,
Thanks to Gabriel’s help. I can get the data I want in GI using a second filter.  like below:

The key in the join condition is that “INitemsitehistday” might only have qty in record,no sales record

So if “left join” used, might get a joined line with INitemsitehistday.Sdate as Null.

This filter out  is working well in GI.
However if I would like to apply the same kind of second filter by using the visibility section setting in report Designer. 
The “ Or [INItemSiteHistDay.SDate] Is Null” does not work.

Then can somebody help me to get the data I want in Report designer?

1, Not sold in 90 days

2, never sold, which left join get a NULL value

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 31 December 2020, 00:42

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello, all,

([INItemSiteHistDay.SDate] = Null)   is working

So remember in Report design, should use ‘=’ not ‘is’

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @ray20 Have you tried using something like IsNull() or INItemSiteHistDay.SDate=Null or ‘’?

Hi Ray

You can try do one of the following in Report Designer:

1. Add the two conditions to the Report Filters (Schema Builder>Filters) or, if that doesn’t work, try
  2. Add the two conditions to the Relationship Data Links (Schema Builder>Relationships) for that specific join.

Then yoiu can remove the VisibleExp condition.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved