Question

The @me condition to restrict user visibility is no longer working correctly on PO generic inquiry

• 26 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Prior to their recent upgrade to 2022R1, our client was able to restict the visibilty of records by department and by user using the @me condition in the PO genreic inquiry. By doing this, only those purchase orders created by the user became visible to the user. Now after their recent upgrade the user is able to see all records for the department.

The linking is as follows:

And the condition is set as:

The @me condition is now not working.

3 replies

Badge +11

I must be missing something, but I’m very confused how you’re joining POLine to EPEmployee on expenseSubID.

Why couldn’t you do this? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@suemackeown13  Depending on which version you came from there were some changes to this functionality:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@suemackeown13 Did you end up getting around this issue? If so, you may consider sharing your workaround :)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved