Solved

tax zone on customer file

• 10 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

I trying to create a GI to just show customer ID and the tax zone. I know I have to include the location table so I can pull the tax zone however I only want to see customer ID and tax zone not all the locations as well. Is there a way to do this?

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 10 January 2023, 20:58

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @mna10! This is already available in the Customer Locations GI, screenID AR3030P1. It shows each location but you can set a condition to see only the MAIN locations, have you already tried this?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@mna10 

You could also use location.IsDefault=TRUE as well in the event that main is not always your default location.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I have attached a sample GI you can import.  The field you want in the Location table is the CTaxZoneID field.  Condition for Location ID = MAIN

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you all so much! I should have tried the condition = MAIN first but didn't think of that. That worked for me.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved