Solved

SO Allocation Updates which Table in 2022R2?

• 21 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I have a GI that shows Serial #s for a particular Inventory ID that have a QtyAvail greater than zero.  I am using the INLotSerialStatus table.  In v2021R1, whenever I allocated a serial # for this Inventory ID on a Sales Order, it would update QtyAvail from one to zero, hence making that Serial # disappear from my GI result.  After upgrading to 2022R2, the QtyAvail field in the INLotSerialStatus table is no longer updated upon SO Allocation.  I cannot figure out which table gets updated upon SO Allocation for a Serial #.

icon

Best answer by danielklumpp 21 March 2023, 22:44

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I found the table: the table that SO Allocation updates is ‘INItemLotSerial’, not ‘INLotSerialStatus’.  Tip for others: I tested allocating a serial # to a Sales Order, reviewed the Trace, and on the Save event I noticed you can find in the SQL tab which tables are updated upon saving.  That is where I discovered the ‘INItemLotSerial’ table.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @danielklumpp !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved