Solved

Signature on Check printing while processing the combination of Quick Checks and Checks

• 9 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I have updated the check (AP641000) to include the signature on Checks from Cash Account. 

Relationship: -

Picture box property set: - 

However, when I print the check from process screen (AP505000) with multiple checks and combinations of Quick Checks and Checks, it does not print signature on all checks.

Not sure if that is the bug or if I am missing anything.

Please suggest.

icon

Best answer by ChandraM 9 April 2021, 21:41

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi Krunal, The last inner join in your screenshot between the tables APPAYMENT and CASHACCOUNT should also include the relation APPAYMENT.CashAccount=CASHACCOUNT.CashAcocunt. Please try adding this relation.

Thanks

Userlevel 1

Thanks @ChandrasekharM, that has worked. I thought of once but most of place I looked at was not saying to join the cash account. But I guess in my case it was necessary because of multiple branches.

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Krunal, Thanks for the update. Wonderful!!

Userlevel 1

Quick update to this topic.  The missing join is now

APPayment.CashAccountID = CashAccount.CashAccountID

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @roberts40  Thanks for the update.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved