Solved

-Seeking Help- Creating a GI to Track Transfer Orders

• 6 March 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello,

I am trying to create a GI to help assist in tracking Transfer Orders. Mainly the corresponding shipment and receipt (if already received). 

I am looking for the following at minimum: 

Date (SOOrder.OrderDate)

Transfer Order Number (POReceiptLine.SoOrderNbr)

Shipment Number Ref (SOShipment.ShipmentNbr)

Receipt Number Ref (POReceipt.ReceiptNbr)

Essentially, I want to create an inquiry so I can quickly identify what transfer orders have been created, the corresponding shipment ref and then final receipt ref. 

Additionally I would like to add the From Warehouse, To Warehouse and quantity(this is not completely necessary). I took my first shot at creating one from scratch and the GI just times out. Just learning GI builds and it is a tough slog. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 8 March 2021, 20:04

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @byates 

Could you please share the GI, which you created.

Userlevel 4
Badge

See attached. Probably not much for you to go off of……..

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @byates 

I just checked the above GI, you have added tables but there is NO relation between them.

Can you please confirm the below one?

• Are you creating a purchase order from Transfer Order? (If NOT can you please explain how the transfer order is related to Purchase Order)

Userlevel 4
Badge

I am using the Purchase Receipt to receive a Transfer Order. I would like to have the receipt number listed as that would quickly tell me the the TO has already been received as well as the document details of the corresponding receipt. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@byates Did you figure this one out? If yes, could you please share the solution? I am trying to do the same thing.

Userlevel 4
Badge

I figured out what I was looking for. Needed the TR Order# with all 2-step transfers not received. Attached is XLM of GI for anyone interested. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved