Solved

Screen ID's and common names

• 11 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Our company is in the process of converting over from Macola 10 to Acumatica. We have about fifteen  Crystal Reports that were modified for our companies needs. Moving forward with our conversion I will at some point have to modifiy some of the reports that Acumatica has to meet our companies needs. I would like to know where I can go to find what the screen ID’s are their associated forms. For example, SO641010.rpx (I know SO is for Sales Order) is associated with Order Type, but that is as far as I was able to get. Also, some of the reports/forms have SO641010.ca.rpx. What does the ca indicate?

icon

Best answer by iqraharrison48 11 April 2023, 15:21

View original

5 replies

Badge +18

Hello, The Site Map is a good place to start. It’s a list of all screens & reports with descriptions.

More Items → Customization → Site Map. Filter by Category to focus on reports (there are multiple categories of reports: Reports, Projection Reports, Annual Reports, etc.).

When a screen is open, the ScreenID is included in the URL.

I’m not finding .ca.rpx in the Site Map. Do you remember on what report you saw the .ca extension?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello, the DAC Schema Browser is where all the *.ca.rpx’s are listed. They may not be directly related to

anything that I am attempting.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@stennerpumps i’m not huge into report designer/GIs but i’ve dabbled a little and some things along with the site map and DAC scheme browser, that helped me was having the inspect elements function really helped me.  this allows you to hover over columns on entry screens to find out key element properties that helped streamline creating certain reports/GIs. 

say you want to know what field to reference for the Project ID or description:

you can press Ctrl Alt (i noticed it works better pressing CTRL down first and then Alt).  when you do this you will see a small ? near your mouse and you can then click on the fields you need more info on: 

Thanks,

Iqra

Userlevel 3
Badge

Best answer

I think the “ca.rpx” are for CANADA localization tenants perhaps.

If anyone knows if this is true - Can someone confirm please?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved