Solved

Scheduled Sending of Custom Report with Parameters

• 8 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello Friends,

How do I configure a custom-built report to send off Monthly/Weekly using business events or automation schedules? 

My report does not come up in the screen name selector in the Business Events.

I tried using automation schedules, but I’ve been told those might be going away. Also, I couldn’t find any of my parameters in the Automation Schedules either. 

This report I want to send out will have 140 parameter iterations, so it’d be REALLY nice if there’s a way to run an import scenario for this in either the business event or the automaton schedule.

Thank you for helping!

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 9 November 2022, 13:17

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

You are correct - use a Business Event.  Drive the business event using a Generic Inquiry (this contains the iterations of the report parameters).  The BE can be triggered by a schedule.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Michael Hansen Could you please share the Report so that I can check and help you to set the Business events or follow the below article to set up https://www.crestwood.com/2020/05/18/using-business-events-with-report-attachments-in-acumatica/

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thank you @manikantad18 Your link looks to be the perfect answer to my issue! I’ll follow-up if I hit a wall :D

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved