Skip to main content

Hey All…. I’ve used MYOB V18 desktop version for 20 years, well last week I started a new job and they are using MYOB Acumatica! HELP! 🤣

So…

How do I do a monthly revenue report? So i can see all the months!

Also a monthly profit and loss report, showing each month.

Thank you 😖🤣

Hi @ozzyleb 

Option 1: 
/Chandra]Assuming you are looking for a financial statement to show the revenue period by period and Profit and Loss. If yes, please review the standard financial statements under Finance → Financial Statements → Profit and loss. These are the built using Acumatica Financial Statement reporting called ARM (Analytical Report Manager).  With some training you should be able to build one by yourself.

Option 2 Quick Option Show for the Revenue only - All the finance statement are based on the Trial Balance Data. Hence, you can run the Trial balance Summary (if no subaccounts implemented) or Trial Balance Detail (if subaccount is implemented).

As shown below, you can add conditions below to show only the Account Classes that belongs to your Revenue Accounts, and Save a Template for future run. 

• Use Save Template option save as “Revenue”, so every time you select this option to show only Revnue details for the selected period range from the Trial Balance reports.

Hi Chandra! Thank you….

I know how to run quarterly profit and loss, but I want to do it showing a monthly breakdown.

I can see revenue but I have to keep selecting which month I want to look at.

I'll give this a go tomorrow at work.

Cheers

Hello @ozzyleb ,

To print 12 periods in the financial statements, create a Column Set with 12 columns and a total.  I’ve attached an example.

Laura