Solved

Report needed to see which sales invoices have attachments

• 24 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi, we scan and attach our proof of delivery to our invoices for easy reference. Our administrators in each branch have been instructed that all invoices need to have the POD attached, but this is not always done. I need a report which will show me which Invoices do not have attachments so I can address this with the branch manager.

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 24 April 2024, 18:15

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

It’s easy to see the difference between NO attachments and YES - Attachments exist, in the Invoice Preview List:

If your Invoices have many attachments, it will be tricky to see in a report, whether Proof of Delivery attachment is specifically missing among other attachments.

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @PieterBLC ,

If you need this to be searchable, you could create a generic inquiry based on the NoteDoc and UploadFile DACs.  If you use a left join then you can add a condition to search for SOInvoice records that do not have any attachments.  See the attached XML for an example of the GI.

Hope this helps!

Laura

Good day Laura

Thank you for your help it works wonderfully!!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved