Skip to main content
Solved

Report missing?

Hello all,

Does anyone know why a report would be missing from our menu even though it is in the site map AND I can access it with report designer? See below. 

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @jamest ,

Have you checked the Access Rights on the screen?  It could be a permissions issue.

Laura 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @jamest ,

Have you checked the Access Rights on the screen?  It could be a permissions issue.

Laura 

Yes, it has the same permissions as the other reports on that page. I’m also a system admin. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @jamest 

Can you check if the report has “True” checkbox in the Module.

Badge +18

Hello,

Could the menu have been edited and the report removed via menu editing? Did you try to add it back via menu editing?

Click … to edit menu in lower-left corner. then click + Add Menu Item at top of screen, and type the name of the screen you are adding. You can select the module and menu section where you want the screen to appear. Save menu changes.

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks for the input @manikantad18  and @Laura02

That is what’s odd. This report doesn’t even show in the menus as an option to add. 

It’s in the Site Map, but not appearing on the menu. Shouldn’t it show up where the arrow is pointing? 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Could be a stale website lode. Have you tried logging out and back in?

Alternatively, if you had tried to register a prior version, removed it, and readded it to the same site map node, sometimes the site gets stuck on the old name. In that case, I usually have to do a restart of the website in the website manager to force it to recognize the changes. 

Badge +18

Hello,

This report might be deprecated feature (obsolete, from previous versions) or might be specific to a particular Edition.

I notice, it’s not included in the 2024 R1 demo editions. I checked Sales Demo, U100, T100,F200 and F300.

Maybe PO Receipt Unbilled Summary was replaced with the Purchase Accrual Summary and Detail Reports?  -- Identifying Unbilled Receipts and Unreceived paid merchandise - is the purpose of the PO Accrual reports.

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello,

This report might be deprecated feature (obsolete, from previous versions) or might be specific to a particular Edition.

I notice, it’s not included in the 2024 R1 demo editions. I checked Sales Demo, U100, T100,F200 and F300.

Maybe PO Receipt Unbilled Summary was replaced with the Purchase Accrual Summary and Detail Reports?  -- Identifying Unbilled Receipts and Unreceived paid merchandise - is the purpose of the PO Accrual reports.

Laura

Hi Laura, 

I was thinking that also, but when I read the report descriptions, they seem to have two different purposes. 

This is the description for the Accrual reports. To me, it indicates what is left in the accrual account as the description uses the “full” language. 

For the Unbilled report. I categorize this as a different report (like a receipt not billed report). 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Alternatively, if you had tried to register a prior version, removed it, and readded it to the same site map node, sometimes the site gets stuck on the old name. In that case, I usually have to do a restart of the website in the website manager to force it to recognize the changes. 

I’ll give this a try. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

I removed the site map entry and restarted the application. Added it back in and it still didn’t fix it.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for the input @manikantad18  and @Laura02

That is what’s odd. This report doesn’t even show in the menus as an option to add. 

It’s in the Site Map, but not appearing on the menu. Shouldn’t it show up where the arrow is pointing? 

Hello @jamest 

Can you recreate the site Map and check?

Userlevel 3
Badge

One of our consultants got it working by changing the Screen Id on the site map. In this case, changing from PO.32.10.20 to PO.32.10.2A. Working now. Very odd.