Solved

Report Designer POLine.Transactions

• 5 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Our Purchasing Department has put notes in each line of a test Purchase Order. When using CTRL+Alt the Inspect Element shows that the field is POLine.Transactions, but, in the Report Designer POLine.Transactions does not appear and there are not child alias’ by the same name. I have been through every Note field that the Report Designer has in the tables that come with PO641000 and none of them has the data that was put into the Note fields.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 5 March 2024, 22:52

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Are you asking which field contains line notes, because you want to add Line Notes to Purchase Order report PO641000.rpx?

Shown above is the Standard Purchase Order report that comes with Acumatica.  The standard report does print notes below each item on this PO. I highlighted the Line Notes field and showed the table above.

If I have not guessed your question correctly, then please restate your question.  Thank you!

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Perfect and thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved