Solved

Report Designer is not logging

• 8 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

HI I am unable to login to Acumatica Report Designer. I am using my local host and login credentials but it shows me error “Unable to connect to remote server” . Can anyone help me please

icon

Best answer by mbridges00 8 February 2024, 21:37

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I would try logging into your local website, opening a report screen, and using the “Edit Report” option to bring up the open report dialog box that should have the correct values for URL and login pre-populated. You can compare against the values you have in the screenshot above to see what may be causing the issue.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @tahayabali,

This error is likely caused by a misspelled URL or incorrect login credentials that you've entered. Please confirm your data as per suggested by @mbridges00  that the URL and credentials match, and you should be able to log in successfully.

Regards,

Sagar, Greytrix

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved