Solved

Report Designer Fatal error

• 8 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello. I have a problem with Report designer. Today it works fine. I was working on the report and suddenly got electricity cut-of. And after i got it back report designer always shows me this error

It said that “Unhandled exception in application. When you click on the "Continue" button, the application will ignore the error and try to continue working. When you click the "Exit" button, the application will exit immediately. Root element is missing”

icon

Best answer by artemmazurov69 11 December 2023, 09:14

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @VadymBoichenko96 looks like the report designer is affected with the sudden power cut (Hard Shutdown) . Solution - Installing the Report Designer using the AcumaticaERPInstall.msi of the proper Acumatica version.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @VadymBoichenko96 Here is the screenshot showing the option “Install Report Designer” to be selected during the installation. You dont have to install anything else if your Acumatica instance is working properly.

I tried it. But i didn’t help

Please try the following steps to fix your problem:

Step 1: Close all Report Designer instances.
Step 2: On your computer, navigate to the Roaming folder located in the %AppData% directory, for example: C:\Users\%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming.
Step 3: Delete the config.xml file.

Take solution from here

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved