Question

Report Designer: AR Aging Adjustment; Unable to Connect to Remote Server

• 5 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,

i need to make a slight adjustment to Acumatica AR Aging Report.  When I try to login from the server, I can get the below message.  User Name, login and password are all correct.  I try to load reports list too and received the same error.  I have admin rights.  I don’t have problems report designer when there is a report version available and able to save to the server.  Is there something different when you try to update an ACM OOB report?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Evan

4 replies

Badge +18

Hi Evang,

I was able to connect to your server and open the same report.  You are saying that having a previous revision helps you, so I saved a Revision for you to try.

Laura

Userlevel 5
Badge

HI Laura,

Thank you.  However, it still doesn’t solve my problem with accessing the server for the ACM OOB reports.

Any idea why I couldn’t access the server?  I would hope to solve that problem too.

I appreciate your assistance.

Evan

Userlevel 5
Badge

@Laura02  I tried to open the report you saved as version.  I can’t open using report designer.  I can’t edit this version?  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@EvanG  What version of Report Designer are you using?

I would make sure that your user has Report Designer role enabled and the version is at least matching the build of the site if not higher

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved