Skip to main content
Solved

Relation of Parameter

• 24 July 2024
  • 8 replies

Hi All, I am trying to create a bill of lading. So I have created a report in which I have passed one parameter of customer_id which will be selected by user before running report. and i want that selected customer to be printed in report under shipment heading. But it’s not printing the complete address not even the name of the customer. Can anyone please guide me or help me I am new to Acumatica Report Designer ? I have attach screen shots and RPX file.

I have created the relation of customer with address dac but its shows me error

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Userlevel 3
Badge

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1AePwZFrF_YRay_V39-PSBhbrBfW5-UBj?usp=sharing

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @tahayabali 

You should take the course "S150 Report Designer": https://openuni.acumatica.com/courses/reporting/s150-reporting-report-designer/

Then carefully study the Report Designer of the forms available in Acumatica such as: Sales Order Form (SO641010), Shipment Confirmation (SO642000), Invoice/Memo Form (SO643000)

When you complete the above steps, you have the basic skills to be able to make your own Report Designer as you like.

Best Regards,

NNT

Badge +12

You need to join Customer with Address on Customer.defAddressID  Equals  Address.addressID

Userlevel 3
Badge

@darylbowman Yes thanks I joined the Customer address with address table but its just printing one customer even I have selected another one in parameter.

Badge +12

You need to match the selected customer with the Customers table by using the Filters tab.

Something like Customer.BAccountID  Equals  @CustomerID (or whatever your parameter is called)

Userlevel 3
Badge

@darylbowman Thanks I have solved that issue now working fine. On the Other report I have created a parameter of items in which all items are there. When ever I am selecting item and running report the report is creating two grids inside it. Look at the screen shot below

Badge +12

Maybe start a new question with a bit more info.