Solved

Production Work Order in Released

• 26 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Once a Production Work Order is Released and we can see the LotSerialNbr in the Production Order Maintenance, where does that number actually reside, or is it a phantom number until the Production Work Order is completed? I have looked in AMMTran.LotSerialNbr, AMMTranSplit.LotSerialNbr, and AMProdItemSplit.LotSerialNbr and cannot find the same number in any of the DAC’s. Once the Production Work Order is Completed, all the numbers appear to be there, but we need to see them on the Released level, not Completed, which leads me to think that the number doesn’t really exists until Completion. Even useing a GI with the three DAC’s I mentioned above yields no records found.

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 27 March 2024, 21:04

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @wmatthews1877 ,

The Line Details on the Production Order Maintenance table are stored in the AMProdItemSplit DAC.  Are you certain that the serial numbers aren’t in this table?

If you have permissions, you can find the DAC and field for any screen element by using Customization-->Inspect Element, or a shortcut is Ctrl-Alt Left click.  

Userlevel 4
Badge

I figured it out by myself, and found the LotSerialNbr right where you stated. Once I found that it was easy enough to use MIN and MAX to get the starting number and ending number is what we needed. Thank you for your help.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved