Solved

Printing to Device Hub - Explained

• 6 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

How is Device Hub supposed to work?  I’m very confused with the community posts and help files.

Scenario:

I have a custom form.  I have set the form to print to my device hub printer in user profile.  When I run the report to preview and then click Print, should the form automatically print to the device hub printer?

icon

Best answer by RohitRattan88 6 February 2024, 17:39

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@brucewarrell96 

I believe you need to add a custom action with custom code to print to Device hub. Here are some related discussions:

Printing Packing Slip using Device Hub | Community (acumatica.com)

Why does printing a label through DeviceHub require uploading a file to the database? | Community (acumatica.com)

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Out of the box you can only use Device Hub to print from “Process Screens”  that have the option to print use Device Hub.  An example would be Process Shipment as shown below.  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved