Question

Printing purchase order results in one inventory item per page

• 13 July 2021
  • 7 replies

Badge

Hi,

When  i run the report for purchase orders in the printed form, only one inventory item lists per page and then in between each inventory item is a blank page. So a 2 page report turns into a 28 page report.

I am not sure what to look for on the report designer.

Thanks

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Can you share a copy of the report (.rpx) file?

Are you using the standard PO form or have you modified it?  I am assuming you modified it….  as Gabriel said - please share a copy of the report.

Badge

Hi,

I couldnt upload the rpx file, its giving me an error so i had to zip it to be able to upload it, please see attached

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi Francois,

Are you seeing this issue when printing, or is it also happening when previewing? I imported your report and it looks fine on my side:

Badge

Hi Gabriel,

When I open the PO and and click Report->Print purchase order the invoice pages are 28 pages long instead of 2. The first page has the first item, then nothing else. second page is blank and then 3rd page is one item and nothing else, then 4th page blank. this goes on for 28 pages.

There are 14 items on this purchase order

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@francoisroux96  Not sure about the root cause of this issue. I just verified this verified this report in my local instance. Looks fine to me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi Francois,

Is it happening on every single purchase order? Is it something special with one of the items on the purchase order, or in the company/customer address? I didn’t see anything problematic in the .rpx file and it renders fine for me and Naveen on the Sales demo database.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved