Solved

Print "Released" SOinvoices of a specific cusomter in batch on screen SO303000 (2021R2)

• 1 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

In previous version (2020R2), user can print Released SOinvoice in batch on screen SO303000.
In current version 2021R2, user can no longer print released invoice anymore, even if he select “show printed” button.

Why change the logic?

We have the need to print all invoices of a single customer at end of month, no matter it released or not.

How can we do this in a simple way. Please advise.

icon

Best answer by Neil Cantral 1 April 2022, 19:43

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

I have found out a work around, but it is not perfect. It is not as user friendly as on 
SO303000

User can print historicial invoices on “Print invoices and memos” screen.
But user have to set up his filters, if he want to print by customer.

This screen is having a big risk, if user click “Process all” while forget to set the filter, the data would be huge and causing system slow down issue.

Can anybody give more opitons to print invoices in batch?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

You can create a new version of the invoice report with a specific customer and date ranges set as required parameters and grouped by doctype/refnbr. This would select all invoices that you would want to print then the report can be reorganized to accommodate the grouping and printing of multiple invoices.

I do something similar for reprinting all invoices from an AR batch. In this case the parameter is the batch nbr.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@Neil Cantral  Thank you. I think this is a very smart solution. I will try next time if the user insist.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved