Solved

PO Ship Address on GI

• 1 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I’m trying to create a GI where I can see my AP Invoices with the State of the shipping address from the PO related to this invoice. 

However, only the remit state is coming up, I can’t get the ship-to state. 

I attached the XML file. 

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 1 June 2023, 20:29

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI Jeff,

You need the POShipAddress on your GI

Here is also the new XML

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Thank you @kandybeatty49! I was thinking that’s the one, but it didn’t show up when I tried doing it by clicking on the add related table, so I thought it’s not right. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I’m now trying to expose the items on the invoice. I added APTran/Inventory ID to the results grid, and it’s working. 

However, we sometimes have non-stock lines there that aren’t tied to a receipt (i.e. a vendor shipping fee). Those don’t show up.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I’m now trying to expose the items on the invoice. I added APTran/Inventory ID to the results grid, and it’s working. 

However, we sometimes have non-stock lines there that aren’t tied to a receipt (i.e. a vendor shipping fee). Those don’t show up.

@kandybeatty49 any idea?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @Jeff96 

Try this one:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved