Solved

Pivot Table links

• 17 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
  • Freshman I
  • 39 replies

I have a Generic Inquiry that pulls Customer Sales by Sales Area. The inquiry is working fine and I have an associated Pivot table that shows the Customer Name, Customer Number, and the Order Totals by Posting Period. 

What I would like to do is be able to link either the Customer Name, and / or the Customer Number so allow the user to do a Drill Down on that specific customer. I’ve been unable to find any information on how to do this or if it can be done.

Thank you for any assistance.

icon

Best answer by xkylewrightx 17 March 2023, 16:15

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

You can create and edit hyperlink navigation targets on the Generic Inquiry by adding the target under the NAVIGATION tab when editing the GI

Then, specifying the ‘Navigate To’ field on the result under RESULTS GRID tab

The pivot table does not have the same functionality, but it does automatically create drill-down hyperlinks which are essentially just a link to a set filters applied to the generic inquiry. I do not think you can control or edit these links, they are automatically generated by adding filters to the pivot table. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved