Solved

Pivot Table Formatting - Column Pixel Width for "Values"

• 3 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

It looks like Acumatica allows us to control the pixel width of rows & columns as they appear on the screen for pivot tables.

Is there also a way we can control the pixel width of the cells in which Acumatica displays the column values?

In my example, we’re just displaying a single- or double-digit integer value in the “values” area; and the end users have some screen space constraints. So they want to see MORE columns in a single screen.

However, when I adjust the pixel width for the Columns, it only adjusts the column headers. And when I adjust the pixel width for Values, there is no change. Ideally I’d be able to control the column width for the cells that display ‘values’. I have it set to 2 px right now and it looks exactly the same as when I set it to 200 px.

The highlighted area is the one I’m trying to shrink: 

And here’s where I’m attempting to control that: 

Would be open to any suggestions on this.

Acumatica 2022 R2
Build 22.204.0019

icon

Best answer by hkabiri 5 April 2023, 23:46

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@AWelty24  This is actually only for the user which is logged in. You probably have adjusted the column width while on the pivot table and system stored your user preference on a table called PivotFieldPreferences.

If you query this table you can see the user logged in as the owner and list of fields and preferred sorting or width.

However, for other users, it follows the default settings.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved