• 30 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi,

For some subreports in my main report : 

• In acumatica preview i have 25 rows , it’s fine
  • If I export it in excel, i have 25 rows, so it’s fine too
  • If I export it in PDF , its seem to be cropted , i have 21 row. What can be my problem?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 5 December 2023, 16:30

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @raphrf ,

The report designer sometimes gets confused on the pagination with subreports.  These instructions have worked for me:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/57860344/enable-multi-page-sub-report-in-acumatica-report-designer

The subreport doesn’t necessary need to be in the Group Header - you could use a different section.

Hope this helps!

Laura

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi,

It worked after I did the last step (KeepTogether=false of the Group section of the master report.

But now I have a new problem the subreport is splitted to two differente page, but the subreport header isn’t repeted at the next page.

header missing at second page

subreport header of header setting

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @raphrf ,

In my experience only group headers and footers (not page headers or footers) will display on subreports.  Here is a thread on this topic:

Laura

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @raphrf ,

In my experience only group headers and footers (not page headers or footers) will display on subreports.  Here is a thread on this topic:

Laura

Hi, Sorry , I read the post but i’m not sure to understand the answer. I already have group on my main parameter and i don’t see the header at each page, here is the configuration of the header :

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @raphrf ,

The subreport does not understand pagination so I don’t believe that PrintOnEveryPage will work.  You may be able to incorporate the headers in the main report. 

Here is another thread on the topic:

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved