Question

odata path

• 18 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I recently became multi-tenant.  Until now, I was using this odata url with an excel macro and it worked fine:

company.acumatica.com/odata/Inquiry Title

I’ve since tried

company.acumatica.com/odata/tenant/Inquiry Title  -- trying both Tenant Name and Tenant Login Name.

company.acumatica.com/odatav4/tenant/Inquiry Title   -- with both Tenant Name and Tenant Login Name.

They all return either invalid url or authentication failed.  I have odata access checked off on the GI and odata permission on the user.  This worked until we add a test tenant.

Any ideas?

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Those URLs are correct, however note that they must be URL encoded. A space is “%20”

I’m assuming you’ve tried from the browser?

Userlevel 2
Badge

I am using %20 and from a browser.  Are you supposed to use Tenant Name or Tenant Login Name?

Our tenant name has a period at the end, might that cause a problem?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved