Solved

Non-existent in BD

• 19 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi

I Need Help in this Non-existent column the data is not fetching  in the GI 

In the Sql query i need to marge the those two columns in single column how to use in the GI 

icon

Best answer by aaghaei 19 March 2023, 22:21

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

1) As for SQL query, you can use either one of the below based on your needs. You can add more fields to the second one separated by “,”

SELECT ISNULL(FSARTran.ServiceOrderRefNbr, FSARTran.ServiceContractRefNbr) AS 'MyRefNbr', * FROM FSARTran
SELECT COALESCE(FSARTran.ServiceOrderRefNbr, FSARTran.ServiceContractRefNbr) AS 'MyRefNbr', * FROM FSARTran
SELECT ISNULL(FSARTran.ServiceOrderRefNbr, '') + ' - ' + ISNULL(FSARTran.ServiceContractRefNbr, '') AS 'MyRefNbr', * FROM FSARTran

2) As for the Unbound field, if it is supposed to return value based on the associated DAC properties it will. If it is not, then no matching value is found for that record. What Screen is this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Mounishg  Can you please share your GI here?

Userlevel 1

@aaghaei

thank you 

your inputs helped me  now im able to fetch the data 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great. Glad you got what you needed 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved