Solved

Monthly GL Expense

• 20 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

I am trying to create an ARM report that gives me monthly expense by GL/Subaccount.

I’m running into an issue that I assume can be resolved.  We are still fairly new on Acumatica.

I want to be able to enter the period end/financial period and only populate the columns through that period.  As you can see since we have values in June already entered, how do I limit the report to only show values through this period - May 31, 2023.

I’ve created separate columns for each month and used the following as my data source:

Is this best practice for a 12 month period report and how do I limit the report to only show values through financial period entered?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 20 June 2023, 12:00

View original

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello, and welcome to Acumatica! Did you notice this previous post with instructions for limiting columns that print on ARM reports using visibility formulas?

Userlevel 2

Laura, 

I did not see this.  Will this work if I want to have a total column too?  I guess we can export out to excel and have a total column.  I’ll try it.

Thanks for the help.

Badge +18

Hello,

Here are the examples from the above Acumatica solution:

For every column of the GL type, create a formula in the Visible Formula row with the

code shown in the following examples:

For example:

• For a column with Start Period = 01-, End Period = 01-, the formula can look like: =iif(Left(@StartPeriod,2)=1 And Left(@EndPeriod,2)>=1, True, False)
  • For a column with Start Period = 02-, End Period = 02-, the formula can look like: =iif(Left(@StartPeriod,2)=2, True, False)
  • For a column with Start Period = 03-, End Period = 03-, the formula can look like: =iif(Left(@StartPeriod,2)=3, True, False)
  • For a column with Start Period = 04-, End Period = 04-, the formula can look like: =iif(Left(@StartPeriod,2)=4, True, False)
Userlevel 4
Badge

How can i prepare a report like this?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved