Solved

Mass Update Issue

• 26 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

My Mass Update is greyed out in my GI regardless of the Entry Screen I set. I am using APTran and trying to mass update the 1099 Box form on all of them. When I go to select an entry screen, I only get Bills and Adjustments as the “PL” screen, not the actual entry screen. Using the PL screen still renders all my options as greyed out.

I assume I’m missing something obvious, so any help is greatly appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Michaelh 26 January 2024, 16:33

View original

3 replies

Hey Michael, 

I am making an assumption that you want to update the box on the vendor profile for each of your vendors. 

I’ve attached a quick document that details how to do this. The standard way is an import scenario, so if I misunderstood, and you are trying to do something else please let me know. 

Thank you!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Typically this happens to me if none of the DACs I have in my generic inquiry are on the screen.  In this case, it sounds like you may actually need to update the line details instead of the header fields on the bills, which are the only fields you will be able to update through a mass update on a GI.  As the prior response said, you may need to use an import scenario.  Depending on whether you already have bills or not will affect whether you need to import into the bills and adjustments screen or vendors screen or both.

Userlevel 5
Badge

I used an import scenario. I was targeting the lines of the Bills and Debit Adjustments for specific customers (APTran lines). I assumed I could mass update if I bound APTran with APInvoice, but I didn’t get anywhere and just gave up.

For anyone following along who might need to mass update your bills and adjustments records, just use the @@LineNbr in your import scenario. 

I needed the DocType, RefNbr, and the APTran Line Nbr to be successful here, along with whatever 1099 value is needed. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved